A simple nachos dish you can whip up in a microwave. Ever the crowd pleaser, nachos liven up weeknight meals and never go astray when guests come to play. We’ve put together a super simple Nachos Supreme recipe for your microwave that can be on the table in a flash.
Write a review
- 500g topside mince
- 35g taco seasoning mix
- ⅓ cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chilli powder
- 310g can red kidney beans, mashed in liquid
- 180g corn chips
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Paprika to taste
- Place meat in a 2-litre microwave safe dish.
- Cook on Med-High for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Mix with fork, breaking up any large pieces of meat.
- Add taco mix, tomato paste, chilli powder and kidney beans.
- Cook on Med-High for further 10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Place corn chips in a 3-litre microwave safe serving dish and pile meat sauce in the centre.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado and mix in sour cream, spoon this mixture over meat sauce and top with grated cheese, then sprinkle with paprika.
- Heat on Med-High for 3 to 4 minutes. Eat and enjoy!
- Image is illustrative.
- Check out our microwave range: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens.html.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/