- 200 ml buttermilk
- 500 g cauliflower cut into florets around 3cm
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 ml buffalo hot sauce optional
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- carrot and celery sticks to serve
Ranch Dipping Sauce:
- 80 g whole egg mayonnaise
- 80 g sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- salt & pepper
- Start by making the ranch dipping sauce. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and set it aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the buttermilk in a large bowl, add the cauliflower to the bowl, and toss thoroughly to coat.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Toss the cauliflower in the mixture to coat evenly. Transfer the coated cauliflower to the grill tray and arrange it in an even layer. Drizzle with half of the olive oil.
- Position the grill tray in the upper tray position and set the cooking time for 30 minutes. At the 15-minute mark, remove the grill tray from the oven, turn the cauliflower over, drizzle it with the remaining oil, and place it back in the oven for the remaining cooking time.
- Once the cauliflower has finished cooking, place it in a large bowl, add buffalo hot sauce, and toss to coat. Transfer the coated cauliflower to a serving dish, sprinkle with parsley, and serve with ranch dipping sauce, carrot, and celery sticks.