- 330 g arborio rice
- 1 L chicken stock
- 400 g pumpkin cubed
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- 40 g unsalted butter cubed
- 1 cup parmesan grated, plus extra to serve
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Place the enamel tray on the glass tray in the oven. Preheat the oven to convection 180°C.
- Place the arborio rice, stock and pumpkin pieces in a shallow baking dish (10 cup capacity) and stir to combine. Cover baking dish tightly with aluminium foil. Place baking dish on the enamel tray and dial in 40 minutes. Risotto will be done when most of the liquid is gone and the rice and pumpkin are tender.
- Remove from the oven, stir through baby spinach leaves, butter, salt and pepper, Spoon into serving bowls, top with extra parmesan and serve straight away.