- 4 salmon fillets skin on (460g total)
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- lemon cheeks to serve
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp capers chopped
- 1 garlic clove grated
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Using a mandolin or knife, thinly slice the potatoes and arrange them in an even layer on the grill tray.
- Pat the salmon skin dry and place it in a single layer over the sliced potatoes. Season the salmon and potatoes with salt and pepper, and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Position the grill tray in the upper tray position and cook for 25 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, prepare the herb sauce. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set it aside until serving.
- Once the salmon is cooked, divide the fillets and potatoes among four serving plates. Serve with the herb sauce and lemon cheeks.