- 2 tsp instant or active dry yeast
- 195 g plain flour
- 195 g plain wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup oats 75g
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 ½ tbsp oil
- ¼ cup honey
- If your milk is cold, warm it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place kneading blade into bread pan.
- Add the ingredients in the order shown in the ingredients list.
- Place the pan into the bread maker and lock in place
Serving Suggestion: Once baked, cut slices and fill with brie, turkey and cranberry sauce. Toast your sandwich in a pan to give it an added textural crunch!