- 4 bacon rashers
- 4 medium sized potatoes around 200-250g each
- 1 cup tasty cheese shredded
- sour cream to serve
- chopped chives to serve
- Place the bacon rashers on the wire rack in a single layer. Place the wire rack on the enamel tray and place on the glass dish in the oven.
- Grill for 6 minutes, turn bacon over and Grill for a further 4 minutes. Chop and set aside.
- Wash and dry potatoes and prick with a fork several times. Place on enamel tray on glass tray.
- On the CT56/CD58 Press the Auto/Roast pad once. Enter total weight of potatoes, then press Start.
- To serve, place potatoes on a serving dish, cut a deep incision in top of each potato. Using a clean tea towel to hold potato, squeeze base gently to open up top. Top with dollops of sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives.