- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 200 g ground almonds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp bread spice of choice
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 10 g psyllium husks ground / powder
- 30 g walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil liquid
- 230 g water
- Add all dry ingredients into the bread pan, then add in all liquid ingredients.
- Select the programme "gluten-free cake" and press start. (not the bread program, as this recipe is using baking powder and doesn't need rising time).
- After a few minutes the breadmaker will beep, now push down the dough a little bit and then press start again.
- Optional: You can remove the kneading blade after the kneading time is over.
- After the kneading time, if necessary, press the dough into shape again with a dough scraper (push it down from the edge).
- After programme finishes check if you like the consistency. Optionally you can bake it longer with programme "Bake only".
- Once the bread is done, take it out of the bread pan and place the bread on a board.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.