- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder optional
- 35 g taco seasoning mix
- 500 g chicken tenderloins diced
- 425 g can red kidney beans drained
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 12 to rtillas
- Place garlic, onion and chilli in a 3 litre casserole dish.
- Cook on High for 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and tortillas.
- Cover and cook on Med-High for 16 to 18 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
- Serve chicken mix and grated cheese in warmed tortillas.
Made using the Panasonic NN-SF564W microwave oven.