- 4 medium sized potatoes around 200-250g each
- sour cream to serve
- chopped chives to serve
- Wash and dry potatoes and prick with a fork several times. Place on wire shelf in lower shelf position.
- On the CS89 Select Auto Menu Number 22, Jacket Potatoes and press start. The oven will prompt you when to turn the potatoes over with cooking tongs.
- Return to oven and press Start to cook for remainder of time.
- To serve, place potatoes on a serving dish, cut a deep cross in top of each potato. Using a clean tea towel to hold potato, squeeze base gently to open top. Finish with dollops of sour cream and a sprinkling of fresh chives.