- 4 chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 broccoli cut into florets then steamed, or you can use green beans
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 600 ml orange juice mixed with 1 tsp corn flour
- 120 ml chicken stock
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mince garlic
- 1/2 tbsp mince ginger
- Zest of one orange
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Into the rice cooker, place in the sesame oil and cubed chicken.
- As the chicken begins cooking, add in the garlic, ginger and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Into a measuring jug add the chicken stock and corn flour and mix well, then add to the chicken.
- Now add the orange juice and the zest of 1 orange.
- Finally add the honey and stir everything well.
- Set the rice cooker to the 'white regular' setting and cook for 35 minutes.
- The sauce will thicken slightly, add the steamer basket to the rice cooker and steam broccoli or green beans for a further 5 minutes on the same 'white regular' setting.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with sesame seeds + enjoy!