Pineapple Carrot Juice
We’ve created a juice that tastes delicious and promotes overall eye-health. The carrots are rich in beta-carotene, a naturally occurring pigment that nourishes the eye. When combined with the parsley, it provides even greater healing properties, and the pineapple gives the juice a sweet taste boost!
Write a review
- ½ a medium pineapple, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- Handful of continental parsley
- Sprig of fresh mint, roughly chopped or torn
- Ice cubes
- Feed pineapple, carrot and parsley through the juicer.
- Pour over ice.
- Add fresh mint.
- Made using a Panasonic Slow Juicer (MJ-L500): http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/juicers/mj-l500sst.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/