- 2 tablespoons laksa paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce fresh ground black pepper
- 250 g rice noodles
- 8 cups boiling water
- 1 bunch coriander leaves chopped
- 4 small red chillies seeds removed and finely chopped
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 400 g cooked chicken tenderloins sliced
- 12 green king prawns peeled
- Place the laksa paste, coconut milk, stock, soy sauce and pepper into a 3-litre dish and cook covered on P10 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the noodles and water in a 4 litre dish.
- Cover and cook on P10 for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Drain well and divide between 4 deep bowls. Place the coriander, chillies, bean sprouts and lime on top.
- Place the peanut oil and prawns in a 1-litre dish and cook on P7 for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add the chicken and prawns to each individual bowl and set aside.
- Heat soup on P10 for 2 minutes.
- Pour the hot soup over the ingredients in the 4 bowls and serve.
Made using the Panasonic NN-ST655W invertor microwave oven: