- 1 kg frozen mixed berries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 wide strips orange peel
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 tbs corn flour
- 180 ml orange juice
- 2 tbs Cointreau / orange liquor
- 1 kg Greek Yoghurt to serve
- Mint leaves to serve
- 1kg Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Place the berries, caster sugar, corn flour, cinnamon stick, orange peel and orange juice into the bread pan and place into the bread maker. Close the lid.
- Select program 28 (SD-YR2550) or program 27 (SD-R2530) Compote and press start. Dial in 1 hour and 30 minutes and press Start.
- When the machine beeps, use oven mitts to remove bread pan out of the bread machine. Transfer the compote to a serving bowl to cool. Once cooled to room temperature, place in the fridge until needed.
- Serve compote with Greek yoghurt and garnish with mint leaves.
Compote can be made a few days before serving. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.