- 1/2 sweet potato peeled
- 1 desire potato peeled
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- To prepare the vegetables peel and chop into equal sized batons. Weigh the vegetables and then toss in the oil
- Press the Junior Menu button six times. Press the START button to preheat the oven. After preheating, beeps will sound and ‘P’ will flash in the display
- Place the vegetables on some baking paper on the enamel tray on the wire rack. Enter the weight of food and press the START button. Stop to turn the vegetable fries half way.
- Serving suggestion : serve as a snack or on your child’s tasting plate alongside some protein, wholegrain carbohydrates and sliced fruit.
Check out our 27L Convection, Grill & Combination Stainless Steel Microwave NN-CD58JS, featuring a convenient pre-programmed Junior Menu: www.panasonic.com.au.