- 310 ml almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 60 g honey or sticky sweetener of choice
- Pinch of salt
- 150 g brown rice flour
- 300 g potato starch
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 tbsp sugar or natural sweetener
- 30 g cinnamon
- 150 g raisins
- 2 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- Place all ingredients in the bowl component of your Panasonic Bread Maker.
- Place in main compartment, twist to lock in, and shut the lid. Choose level 14 in the Menu (for Gluten Free Bread), press start and let it knead for the specified time.
- Once finished, remove from cooking tin, allow to cool, then top with optional cinnamon Dulce de Leche drizzle, cut into 12 slices and serve!
- Best served fresh or toasted. Can be frozen and re-toasted.