- 1 packet Golden Brioche Bread Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Berries As desired
- Bananas As desired
- Yoghurt As desired
- Place the yeast in the bread pan first, followed by the bread mix then pour in the water.
- Select option 12 ‘Brioche’ on the Artisan Bread Maker and choose light/medium crust colour. Press to start
- When the machine beeps 8 times and End flashes the baking process is complete.
- Turn the Bread Maker off and use gloves to remove the bread immediately from the pan. This prevents the bread from over baking and going soggy. Allow to cool on a wire rack. Once the bread is cool, cut into thick slices.
- Whisk the eggs, milk in cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Dip each brioche slice in the egg mixture, allowing to coat each side briefly without it getting too soggy. This will cause the toast to fall apart.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on low – medium heat and cook brioche briefly on each side until golden. Repeat until all desired slices are cooked.
- Place slices in a stack and top with fresh berries, banana, yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.