- 500 g sliced lean pork
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 300 g sugar snap peas trimmed
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Place pork, teriyaki sauce, honey, ginger, and cornflour in a 2 litre dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Place onion in a 3 litre dish. Cook in Microwave on P10 for 1-2 minutes.
- Add marinated pork and sauces and cook on P7 for 3-4 minutes.
- Add peas, zucchini, capsicum, green onion and bean sprouts and cook on P10 for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from Microwave, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with noodles.