- 1 Egg
- 50 ml Milk
- Salt A pinch
- 40 g Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oil olive oil/salad oil or others
- 100 g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Break the egg into a bowl, and add the milk, salt, brown sugar, oil, plain flour and baking powder, in that order, and whisk to mix.
- Pour the mixture into cupcake cases, and place the cases on the enamel tray.
- To prevent moisture droplets falling on the buns as they cook, spread kitchen paper or muslin over the wire shelf, and slot it into the upper shelf position.
- Slot the enamel tray into the lower shelf position, and cook on Steam 1 for 15 minutes.