- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 500 g mixed frozen berries
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- Combine the dates, walnuts and rolled oats together with the stick blender.
- Add up to a tablespoon of cold water to the mixture and process until the mixture combines together.
- Divide the mixture into 4 cups. Use your fingers to press the mix down to form a base at the bottom of each cup.
- Assemble the frozen attachment on the slow juicer.
- Feed the frozen berries through the juicer and transfer into a bowl.
- Mix the frozen berry with the Greek yoghurt
- Spoon evenly into each cup.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or longer before serving.
Made using a Panasonic Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), with frozen attachment: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/juicers/mj-l500wst.html