- 30 mls Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove Crushed
- 200 g Carrots Peeled and Chopped
- 400 g Can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 200 g Passata
- 400 mls Vegetable Stock
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Sprig Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 100 mls Single Cream Optional
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Place the oil, onion, garlic and carrots in a large casserole dish, cover and cook on High Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, passata, stock, bay leaf and thyme and cook covered on High Microwave for 10 minutes
- Then Simmer Microwave for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and thyme, add the cream (if desired) and seasoning, blend in a food processor until smooth.
Check out our 27L Convection, Grill & Combination Stainless Steel Microwave NN-CD58JS, featuring a convenient pre-programmed Junior Menu: www.panasonic.com.au.