- Half of a chorizo sausage diced.
- ¼ of a cup of canned cooked cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- ½ a tsp of chopped fresh rosemary you can use dried if preferred
- ½ a tsp of smokey paprika
- 1/3 of a cup of tomato passata
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 slice of bread of your choice buttered
- 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- Grease a deep, single serve ramekin (the one pictured is 12cm diameter x 6cm deep), and add the chorizo sausage.
- Cover the ramekin with a sheet of paper towel and put it into the microwave. Press the ‘Micro Power/ button once to set the power to 1000 watts, set the timer to 1 minute and press start.
- Add the cannellini beans, rosemary, smokey paprika, passata and maple syrup. Stir well, and put back into the microwave at 1000 watts for 1.30 (/90 seconds).
- Remove from the microwave, stir well, and put back in at 1000 watts for a further 1.30 (/90 seconds).
- Remove from the microwave and season with salt and pepper.
- Tear the buttered bread and arrange over the top of the bean mixture, butter side up where possible, before sprinkling with parmesan cheese.
- Return to the microwave (uncovered) and press ‘Grill’ once to get the ‘Grill 1’ setting. Cook in 1-minute intervals, for 3-5 minutes (this will depend on the height and size of your ramekin), checking each minute to see if you’d like it more toasted.
- Remove and serve immediately.