- POTATO TOPPING
- 375 g White Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 50 g Butter
- 25 mls Milk
- 25 g Medium Onion chopped into small chunks
- 15 g Flour
- 75 mls Milk
- 50 mls Fish Stock
- 125 g White Fish Fillet skinned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 125 g Salmon Fillets skinned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley
- 25 g Frozen Peas
- 50 g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Place the potatoes into a casserole dish
- Add 3 tbsp (45 ml) water, cover and cook on High MICROWAVE for 7-9 minutes
- Drain the potatoes, add 25g butter and 25ml milk and mash together, leave to one side.
- Place the remaining butter in a casserole dish with the onion, cover and cook on High MICROWAVE for 3 minutes.
- Mix the flour into the butter and onion. Cook on High MICROWAVE for 30 seconds.
- Gradually stir in the 75mls milk and then the stock. Cook on High MICROWAVE for 3 minutes.
- Add the fish and parsley. Cook on Medium MICROWAVE for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the peas and grated cheese.
- Divide the fish pie mixture between 6 x 8 cm (3 inch) ramekin dishes, top with mashed potato and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook the pies on enamel tray on Combination: Grill High + Medium MICROWAVE for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted
Check out our 27L Convection, Grill & Combination Stainless Steel Microwave NN-CD58JS, featuring a convenient pre-programmed Junior Menu: www.panasonic.com.au.