- ¼ of a red capsicum diced
- ¼ of a brown onion diced
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- ½ a tsp of caster sugar
- 1 tomato diced
- ½ a tsp of dried cumin
- ¼ tsp of powdered turmeric
- 2 eggs
- Fresh parsley roughly chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a microwave proof bowl, add the capsicum, onion and olive oil and stir well.
- Cover in a sheet of paper towel before putting it into the microwave and pressing the ‘Micro Power’ button once to set it to 1000watts. Set the timer for 2 minutes and press start.
- Remove from the microwave and add the sugar, tomato, cumin and turmeric. Using 1000 watt power again, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and add the eggs. Whisk them through the vegetable mix roughly with a fork.
- Put them back in the microwave and press the ‘Micro Power’ button 3 times to set it to 600 watts of power. Set the timer to 1.30 (/90 seconds) and press start.
- Remove from the microwave and break up the egg using a spoon and a fork. Return to the microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- Break up the eggs once more before seasoning with salt and pepper and serving on your favourite bread, garnished with fresh parsley.