We’ll show you how to cook Minted Peas in the new NN-CS894S Panasonic Steam Combi Microwave.
Write a review
- 1 kg fresh peas, shelled*
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 litre casserole dish.
- Cover and cook on 1000 W for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
- Serves: 4
- *Tip: Frozen Peas can be substituted for fresh. 250 g of frozen peas will take 5 to 7 minutes on 1000 W.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/