Creamy Pepper Sauce
We’ll show you how to cook a Creamy Pepper Sauce in the new NN-CS894S Panasonic Steam Combi Microwave.
Write a review
- 1 onion
- 40 g butter
- 30 g flour
- 400 ml hot stock (made from 2 stock cubes)
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoon white pepper
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- Chop the onion and cook in the bowl with butter for 2 to 3 minutes on 1000 W.
- Add flour, mix, and cook again for 1 minute on 1000 W.
- Add stock, vinegar and white pepper. Cook uncovered at 1000 W for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and add a dash of cognac, a knob of butter (extra) and crème fraîche.
- Mix well and add salt before serving.
- Serves: 5 to 6
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/