- 500 g Potatoes Peeled and Quatered
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Optional 3 Cloves of Garlic left whole
- Pinch Rock Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Peel and cut potatoes into even sized pieces. Weigh the potatoes ready to enter on the auto program.
- Place in the glass shelf. Add 1-3 tbsp of olive oil and a few cloves of garlic if using.
- Place in the lower shelf position.
- Press the AUTO WEIGHT MENU 6 times for roast potatoes.
- Enter the weight of the potatoes and press start. Alternatively cook on CONVECTION 250ºC + GRILL 1 + WARM MICROWAVE for 30 mins or until golden and crunchy, turning and basting potatoes during cooking.
- Remove when cooked and garnish with salt, pepper and a fresh rosemary sprig.
Made using a Panasonic Convection Microwave.