- Dish – Large rectangular ceramic dish
- Accessory – Wire shelf lower position
- 360 g dried pasta
- 2 courgettes diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 aubergine diced
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- ½ a butternut squash diced
- 4 whole cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g jar of pasta sauce
- 1 ball of low fat mozzarella
- 50 g grated cheddar.
- Chop vegetables into small even chunks about 3cm. Place on glass dish and drizzle with oil. Cook on CONVECTION 220◦C + GRILL 2 + SIMMER MICROWAVE for 25mins. Stir once during cooking.
- Place the pasta in a large glass bowl, add 475ml of boiling water. Cover and cook for 12mins on HIGH MICROWAVE.
- Drain pasta transfer to a ceramic dish.
- Mix in the roasted vegetables and the pasta sauce together and add to the pasta.
- Thinly slice the mozzarella balls and lay them over the pasta and top with the grated cheddar.
- Cook on CONVECTION 190◦C + GRILL 2 + SIMMER MICROWAVE for 15-18 mins or until golden.
- Garnish with basil leaves before serving.