- 400 g Cubed pork fillet
- 4 tbsp Light muscovado sugar
- 60 ml Cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1/2 Small pineapple peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1 Green pepper deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 Red onion cut into 8 pieces
- 1 Small bunch of chopped fresh coriander
- Put the sugar and vinegar in a large bowl and cook on Medium microwave for 50-60 secs or until the sugar dissolves. Add the fish sauce and cool.
- Tip in the pork and mix well so all the cubes are covered
- Thread the pork, pineapple, peppers and onion on to skewers
- Place on the metal tray in the middle shelf position and cook on CONVECTION 200C + GRILL 1 for 20 mins or until starting to char.
- Brush some of the cooked juices over the kebabs before serving. Sprinkle with coriander.
- Serve with rice, toasted pitta bread and a serving of tzatziki.