- 250 g plain flour
- 200 g brown or coconut sugar
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 400 mL dairy-free milk
- 125 mL sunflower oil
- 50 g dark chocolate melted
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 150 g canned coconut cream thick part only
- Using the oven function of your Panasonic Convection Microwave Oven, preheat to 180°C.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Whisk until there are no lumps. Add all the wet ingredients and whisk until as smooth as possible.
- Pour the batter into a lined 20cm cake tin. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean. Cover the cake with a tray or foil if the top is cooking too quickly.
- Allow the cake to cool to room temperature, then further cool in the fridge.
- To make the frosting, add all ingredients to a saucepan and melt completely. Chill the ganache in the fridge until firm.
- Using an electric beater or a stand mixer, beat the ganache until light and fluffy.
- Top your cake with the frosting. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.