A classic Victoria Sandwich is a traditional bake everyone will enjoy. Using our Convection Microwave and only a few ingredients, you can make the perfect soft and moist sponge cakes for your Victoria Sandwich with a filling of your choice. It is perfect for both afternoon tea time as well as late night entertaining.
Write a review
- 175gr Butter or margarine
- 175gr Caster sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 175gr Self-raising flour
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time beating well after each addition.
- Fold in half the flour, using a metal spoon, then fold in the remaining flour.
- Spoon the mixture into the tins and level with a knife.
- Preheat oven on Convection 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until cooked
- Sandwich together with cream and jam and dust with icing sugar or with a filling of your choice
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/