- 3 corn on the cob
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp smoked paprika
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbs sriracha hot sauce
- Lime wedges
- Coriander leaves
- Preheat the oven by pressing the “Convection” button until you reach 190°C, and press the start button twice.
- Stand a corn cob up vertically on a chopping board. With a sharp knife chop it in half, and chop those halves in half again.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the wire rack on top of the enamel tray. Spread the corn ribs in an even layer on top of the wire rack. Brush corn with spiced oil.
- Once the oven is up to temperature, place the enamel tray and wire rack into the oven. Set time for 30 minutes and press start.
- Meanwhile make the sriracha mayo by combining the mayonnaise and sriracha hot sauce together. Set aside till ready to serve.
- When the corn ribs are cooked, place them on a serving tray. Serve with sriracha mayonnaise, coriander leaves and lime wedges.