- 350 g leeks sliced prepared weight
- 350 g peeled and cubed potatoes
- 25 g butter
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 300 ml whole milk
- 30 mls crème fraiche
- Salt and pepper
- Place the leeks, potatoes and butter in a large bowl. Cover and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 5mins.
- Gradually add the stock and seasoning.
- Re-cover and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 15mins or until the vegetables are tender. Stirring halfway.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Blend with hand blender until smooth.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and season to taste. Heat on MEDIUM MICROWAVE for 3 mins or until piping hot.