- 400 g Frozen Waffle Cut Chips
- Sour Cream to serve
- 1 tsp chives chopped, to serve
- On the CT56/CD58 press the Auto/Roast pad three times. Press the Start pad to preheat the oven. After preheating, beeps sound and ‘P’ will flash in the display.
- Spread waffle fries out on enamel tray on wire rack on glass tray. Place the enamel tray on the wire rack and place onto the glass dish in the oven.
- Dial in 400g and press Start. When the oven prompts you, remove the tray and turn the chips over with cooking tongs. Return to oven and press Start to cook for remainder of time.
- Place hot chips into a serving dish for sharing, season and serve with sour cream topped with chives.