- 2 1/2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk or other plant based milk
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil or other neutral oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- Combine flour baking powder and coconut sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine milk oil vinegar and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until a better forms.
- Transfer to a lightly greased square baking tin and bake in the Panasonic 3 in 2 combi microwave using the convection oven setting for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the centre of the cake.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing into squares.
- Melt down the dark chocolate using the microwave setting on the oven. Mix with coconut cream.
- Gently dunk the cake squares into the melted chocolate coconut cream mixture and then roll in desiccated coconut.