- 300 g self-raising flour
- 240 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- Sea salt
- 80 g butter cubed
- 1 tbs fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbs pizza sauce
- 100 g pepperoni
- 100 g grated mozzarella
- Line a 20cm cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Start by making the bread; in a large bowl, add flour, yoghurt, oregano and a pinch of salt. Stir with a spoon to bring the ingredients together, before turning out onto a work surface to knead for 1 minute. Place in a clean bowl and cover.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, 600W for 1 minute. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Pre-heat the oven to convection to 170°C.
- Drizzle ¼ of the melted butter mixture on the bottom of the prepared cake tin.
- Roll the dough into a log shape and cut 14 portions of dough. Roll each portion of dough into a ball and place into the cake in, leaving a gap between each ball. Dollop pizza sauce in between the gaps, and stuff each gap with a piece of pepperoni. Top with cheese and drizzle over the remaining butter mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Best enjoyed warm.