- 200 g rolled oats
- 400 ml full cream milk plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 red apples
- 1 tbs honey plus extra to serve
- Brown sugar to serve
- Ground cinnamon to serve
- Thinly slice the apples and discard any seeds. Place in a microwave safe bowl and add honey. Stir to combine. Do not cover and place on the glass tray. Microwave at 1000W for 1 minute, stir and repeat. Set aside to serve with porridge.
- Place milk and vanilla bean paste into a large, microwave bowl. Add oats and stir well to combine. Do not cover and place on the glass tray. Press the Auto Cook pad seven times. Enter the weight of 200g. Press Start. Stir at beeps. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Stir before serving.
- Place porridge in serving bowls, top bowls up with milk. Top with slices of apple, and a sprinkling of brown sugar and cinnamon. Add a final drizzle of honey if you desire.