- 300 g Pear (Avoid soft juicy pears, which can make the tart soggy. Firmer pears will give the tart better texture.)
- 320 g Ready-made short crust pastry sheet (Alternatively, a ready-made pie base can be used.)
- 1 tsp Gorgonzola Dolce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Crushed Walnuts
- Peel the pears, and cut each one length wise into 8 pieces. (Note: If possible, marinade the pieces in 1 tbsp of rum.)
- Roll out the pastry and trim into a square. Spread over a baking sheet. Prick all over with a fork, except for near the edges. Arrange the pear pieces on the pastry sheet, and scatter the Gorgonzola in the spaces between them.
- Fold over the edges of the pastry sheet to make a crust. Crimp the edges with a fork.
- Swirl honey over the pears and Gorgonzola, then sprinkle with crushed walnuts.
- Put the glass tray on the wire shelf, and put the baking sheet on the tray.
- Slot the shelf into the middle shelf position, and cook on Combi 5 for about 13 minutes.