- 150 g unsalted butter cubed
- 3½ tbs honey
- 220 g rolled oats
- 3 tbs pepitas
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 50 g natural almonds roughly chopped
- 50 g dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Place the butter in a large microwave safe dish, and place on the glass dish in the oven. Microwave at 600W for 1 minute and 40 seconds, or until melted.
- Remove butter from microwave, stir in honey. Add oats, pepitas, dried cranberries and almonds and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Grease and line a microwave safe dish 20x28cm with baking paper. Spoon the mixture into the dish and press down firmly.
- Place the dish on the enamel tray and place onto the glass dish in the oven. Press Junior Menu eight times. Press Start.
- When finished cooking, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- To melt the chocolate, place the chocolate in a microwave safe dish, and place on the glass dish in the oven. Microwave in 30sec bursts, stirring in between until the chocolate has melted.
- Cut the muesli slice into pieces and drizzle with the melted chocolate.