- 1.8 kg chicken rinsed and patted dry
- 60 ml balsamic vinegar
- 500 g red seedless grapes cut into small bunches
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves
- 100 g unsalted butter
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- To make the thyme butter, place the butter in a microwave safe dish and using the microwave setting, cook on 600W for 30 seconds. Remove from oven, add thyme leaves, season well with salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
- Using your fingers, carefully loosen the skin away from the breast of the chicken and push the thyme butter mixture under the skin. Careful not to puncture the skin.
- Place the chicken breast side down onto a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Brush with 1 tablespoon of balsamic and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the oven proof dish onto the wire rack in the lower shelf position.
- Cook on Combi 9 with the weight 1800g selected.
- Turn chicken over when prompted and brush with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- When time reaches 15 minutes, add grapes to the dish and drizzle over remaining balsamic vinegar.
- Remove from oven when finished and rest for 5 minutes before serving.