- 1 egg whisked
- 2 Biscoff Biscuits crushed
- 40 g vanilla pea protein powder or almond meal
- 40 g yoghurt of choice
- Splash of almond milk as needed to thin batter.
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
SAUCE & FILLING:
- 25 g Biscoff spread softened
- In a mixing bowl, add protein powder, crushed Biscoff biscuits and baking powder and stir well to combine.
- Crack in the egg, and whisk to combine into the dry ingredients.
- Once combined, fold through the yoghurt and add milk as necessary.
- Pour half the batter into a greased mug, ramekin or muffin case.
- Place the softened Biscoff in the centre, saving some to drizzle on top after. Then cover with remaining batter.
- Place in the @panasonic_au 3-in-1 Combination microwave and bake on the Convection setting at 150C for 10 minutes.
- Serve while it’s still warm with a drizzle of extra Biscoff spread, vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Enjoy!