- 8 small chicken legs
- 50 g massaman curry paste
- 1 cup thick coconut cream
- 1 cup thin coconut cream
- 50 g potato chopped
- 50 g onion chopped
- ¼ cup roast peanuts chopped
- 1 cube stock cube
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1½ tbsp palm sugar
- 2-3 bay leaves*
- 1/4 cup roast cardamom*
- *If the bay leaf and cardamom are not available this recipe will still taste delicious without.
- Pour thick coconut cream, massaman curry paste into the inner pan. Mix them thoroughly, and close the outer lid.
- Press Menu Select key to select Steam mode.
- Set cooking timer to 15 min, and press Start key to begin separation of oil from the boiling of coconut cream.
- When the cooker begins to beep, press Off key, and then open the outer lid.
- Add the rest of ingredients into the inner pan. Mix them thoroughly, and close the outer lid.
- Press Menu Select key to select Soup/Cook mode.
- Set cooking timer to 1 hour, and press Start key.
- When the cooker begins to beep again, you’ll know the dish is done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out our SR-DE183WST Rice Cooker: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/rice-cookers/sr-de183wst.html.