- 600 g Frozen Potato Chips Rosemary and Sea Salt Seasoned
- 250 g Tomato Chutney
- Pre-heat NN-CF770 Convection Microwave Oven to 220°C
- Line metal tray with baking paper and pour the potato chips onto tray. Spread them evenly and place on middle shelf of oven.
- Set oven timer for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the tray and give the chips a flip, or carefully turn them over with cooking tongs. Return to oven and press Start to cook for remaining 10 minutes.
- Season with additional sea salt to taste
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney for dipping.