- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp oil
- pinch salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 big handful baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 red capsicum roughly diced
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 100 g grated tasty cheese
- Make sure the blade is inserted into the bread pan. Crack the eggs directly into the bread pan followed by all the other ingredients.
- Place bread pan into the bread maker, close the lid and select program 29 (SD-YR2550) or program 28 (SD-R2530) Cake Kneading, and set time for 1 minute, then press start. Open the lid when you hear the beep sound, using a rubber spatula push down any ingredients that are on the sides of the bread maker. Close the lid.
- Select program 26 (SD-YR2550) or program 25 (SD-R2530) Bake Only, and set time for 45 minutes, then press start.
- When the bread maker is done, remove the bread pan from the bread maker. Place a small chopping board or plate over the top of the bread pan and tip the frittata out. Place another plate on top of the turned-out frittata and flip again so the frittata is the correct side up. Serve immediately.