- 500 g container of ricotta cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella grated
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated (extra parmesan to sprinkle)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 700 g jar tomato-based pasta sauce
- 9 lasagne sheets
- In a bowl combine the ricotta, 1¼ cup of mozzarella, ¼ cup of parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Grease the bottom of a rectangular baking dish.
- Cover base with 3 lasagne sheets.
- Top lasagne sheet layer with one third of the pasta sauce, one third of the baby spinach and one third of the ricotta mixture.
- Layer with 3 lasagne sheets and repeat.
- Cover with remaining lasagne sheets, the remaining pasta sauce, baby spinach and ricotta.
- Top with ¼ cup mozzarella, sprinkle with extra parmesan.
- Cover with baking paper and a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave on high (power level 10) for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Check out our microwave range: