- 250 g Tofu either Silken or Firm (roughly 1 block)
- 4 florets Broccoli with Stem cut in half so they cook quicker
- 1/2 Bell pepper cut in half crosswise and lengthwise
- 4 Salad onion cut into bite-size lengths
- 6 Shelled shrimp seasoned with a dribble of white wine and a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 10 g Juice of Fresh Ginger Root grated
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Spread some kitchen paper over the wire shelf and put the vegetables on top. Put the tofu and shrimps on the enamel tray.
- Cook on Steam 1 for 17 minutes (or in the case of smaller shrimps, until just cooked through.
- Mix the ingredients briskly to emulsify the dressing. Drizzle the depressing over the dish.