Paella is the go-to menu to feed large group of people. This recipe is specially created for our Steam Combination Microwave Oven, so this flavourful dish can be made even easier. Eat it straight from the pan, with a little bit of olive oil and a good amount of parsley to make it not only taste nicer, but it will look more appealing as well.
Write a review
- 500gr Mussels in shell
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Green Capsicum, sliced
- 1 Red Capsicum, sliced
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 2tbs Butter
- 2 cups Long Grain Rice
- 440gr can Peeled tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1½ cups Hot Chicken Stock
- a Pinch of Saffron Powder
- 1½ cups Cooked Diced Chicken
- 200gr Peeled Green Prawns
- Place mussels and water into a 3-litre dish, cover and cook on 800 W for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place capsicums, onions, garlic and butter into a 4-litre dish and cook on 1000 W for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add rice and stir well. Cook on 1000 W for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, hot chicken stock and saffron.
- Cook on 1000 W for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, prawns and mussels and cook on 800 W for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stand for 5 minutes before serving
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/