FOR THE DOUGH
- 1 tsp Yeast
- 400 g Bread Flour 400g
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 10 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Mixed Italian Herb
- 1/2 tbsp Dried Garlic Powder
- 260 ml Water
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 Parsley chopped small bunch
- 1 Garlic Clove chopped
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200 g Mozzarella
- 150 g Cheddar Cheese
- Place all the bread ingredients into the bread pan in the order listed.
- Select menu 1, (3 hrs 15 mins), this is a pre-set program with no size or crust options.
- While the bread is cooking, add the extra virgin olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well together.
- Once the bread has cooked, cut into chunky slices.
- Spread the parsley and garlic sauce on the slice and sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat step 5 for each slice.
- Put the loaf back together and wrap in tin foil.
- Bake for 25-30 mins at 180 °C.