- 1 weetbix crushed
- 1 egg
- 10 g Peanut/Almond butter
- 60 g Greek Yoghurt
- Frozen Berries
- 50 ml Milk
- Lemon Juice a squeeze
- Mix the crushed Weetbix with milk and peanut butter to form Weetbix base.
- Tip base mixture into a cupcake tray and press firmly to make an even layer. Leave to set.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Greek yoghurt, egg and a squeeze of lemon juice to form cheesecake mixture.
- Add the frozen berries to cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon it on top of the Weetbix base and spread evenly.
- Bake or Microwave at 180 °C convection setting for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool and set completely before serving.