- 500 grams Ling fillets sliced in portions
- cornflour to coat fillets
- 2 eggs seasoned and whisked well
For the crumb mix
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Garlic powder
- Brioche burger buns
- Butter lettuce leaves
- Sliced cucumber
- Siracha mayonnaise
- Tartare sauce
- Toast your crumb mix over low heat.
- Prepare a dish with your eggs and another with your cornflour.
- Dip each fillet into the cornflour, egg and then the crumb mix, and place them on the oven rack in the Panasonic microwave.
- Generously spray each fillet with extra virgin olive oil and put on the top rack.
- Select the grill function. Depending on thickness I like to cook for 30 min, flipping the fish halfway. Remember after you flip each one to spray with oil.
- To serve, I like to add my tartare sauce to the base of my burger then top it with my crispy fillet, lettuce, sliced cucumber and mayonnaise.