Grilled Salmon and Tomatoes with Dashi Broth
Make perfect grilled salmon in a Panasonic Microwave complete with fresh vegetables, for a dish that is both delicious and nutritious.
Write a review
- 720g Salmon
- 160g Shiitake Mushrooms
- 300g Tomato
- 80g Lemon
- Olive oil
For the broth
- 480ml Soup stock (Dashi)
- 30g Soy sauce
- 15g Mirin (sweet sake)
- 20g Japanese sake
- Cut the salmon into fillets, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Cut shiitake mushrooms into chunks, quarter tomatoes and slice lemon.
- In a glass bowl, add all the 'broth' ingredients and cook for 5 minutes on 'Microwave Power' at 1000W.
- On a glass tray, arrange the salmon, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes and lemon.
- Bake the ingredients from step 4 using 'Grill 1' + 'Convection' 230°C for 10 minutes on the middle rack.
- Pour the liquid ingredients from step 3 onto the salmon mixture from step 5 and cook using 'steam 1' for 15 minutes on the middle rack.
- As a finishing touch, drizzle over olive oil and serve.
- Makes 2-3 servings.
- Cooked with a Panasonic NN-CS894S Microwave
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/